Enjoy your stay with us while visiting Rapid City and the Black Hills!
Rapid City and the Black Hills are known for their tourist locations but they are also well known for their local restaurants. It’s hard for us to narrow down a list of the restaurants we like but here is a list of our top five Rapid City restaurants that we swear by.
- Firehouse Brewing Company – Known for their laid back atmosphere and local brews, the Firehouse is in a prime Downtown location. During the warmer months, you can enjoy a nice cold one their open-air patio. Their menu ranges from Bison Burgers to Rancher’s Pie with a variety of homemade desserts.
- Tally’s Silverspoon – If you are in the mood for a large, hearty breakfast, look no further than Tally’s. Sourcing local produce and meats, the Chefs at Tally’s are known for creating the classics with their own special twist.
- Thirsty’s – In the mood for a good burger and the game? Thirsty’s is the place to go. With a large variety of beers on tap and a brownie dessert to die for, Thirsty’s is popular with locals and tourists alike.
- Stonewall’s – Pizza, pizza and more pizza. Stonewall’s has a pizza menu with a variety of the classics along with some of their own creations. Their wine and beer list offer a few different European options as well as American favorites. You won’t be disappointed!
- Delmonico Grill – As one of the top high-end restaurants in Rapid City, Delmonico is truly the place to go if you in the mood for a classic meal in an upscale setting. Their wait staff and knowledgeable and truly anything on the menu is sure to please you.
Not sure what you are in the mood for? Stop by our front desk during your stay and we will provide you with a full list of local restaurants, national chains and delivery options.